Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I have a mild obsession.

When I say "mild" I mean full-blown. Many people can walk through Target without buying a thing. I like to call these people "crazy." I can restrain myself for the most part. When I find myself buying a bikini in January, there are problems--and I usually stop myself. Until I get to that aisle with the notebooks. That god forbidden aisle with the notebooks.

These people that Target hires to do things throughout the store--you know, the random small shops in the US that got a lucky break and ended up selling merchandise in Target--are angels sent from heaven. They make the cutest, most irresistible bundles of paper in the entire world. Hardly ever do I manage to walk out of Target without at least one.

Come in new obsession: I just discovered PaperSource. Yeah. Soak that in.

I found the notebooks of their office section. And I must...




Ughhhh. I die. Seriously, if anyone is stumped as to what to get me as a gift for any occasion... A $5 notebook will make me insanely happy. I still haven't thought of what to write in any of the ones I own except mindless lists of pointless issues, but someday they will come into use. I know this for a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment