Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sweet Springs Progress... Save me.

A week and a half to go until the deadline for Sweet Springs.  I have basically just started my actual renderings, fully modeling the site.  Today I made it a goal to figure out how I wanted to render and present these images, as well as finish one perspective.  I did both of these, almost.  After partially modeling the Spring House, I landed on a way to present the images that will also have a "collage" feeling that I achieved in my original concept collage.


Interesting, yes?  That's what I'm all about.  It's usually about keeping myself interested in the project, especially if it's a 4-5 week duration.  Staring at the same thing for hours upon days upon weeks can get very, very boring.  Any project that doesn't end with you hating everything about it is probably a success.

On another note, I made a website.  Thank you to Roseanne Santo Domingo for introducing me to the world of Wix.  Here it is:

http://www.wix.com/staffbens/staffordbensen

Coming soon:  a post about my conceptual approach, which I discovered yesterday.  I've never been one for super serious details when it comes to "telling a story" through my design, but this may be that one time I go all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment