Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweet Springs Final Renderings


I kind of got lost in this project.  Lost in a good way.  As I began to fully render the spaces, I felt as if I was at the resort itself.  Hence, no blog posts.  Fully concentrated on renderings and conveying my ideas clearly and concisely through the use of elevations and vignettes.

There are a few features that combine all of the spaces into one cohesive resort:
  • reclaimed wood floors, walls, ceilings that all connect and create a "wrapped" or "enveloped" effect down the corridor of the long, narrow main building
  • cast resin tile motifs
  • recycled materials/decor used in many different ways
Reception

9:30 AM Guestroom

10:00 AM Northern Porch 


11:30 AM Natural Spring



12:30 PM Bath House

3:00 PM Sunroom


5:00 PM Lavish Cafe

8:00 PM Northern Porch

9:00 PM Sunroom Turned into Library



No comments:

Post a Comment